Policies » Section B: School Board Governance & Operations » BA: Evaluation of Board Operational Procedures
Policy Date: 03/03/2015Download Policy Now
HSD File: BA
HOOKSETT SCHOOL DISTRICT
EVALUATION OF BOARD OPERATIONAL PROCEDURES
Each year the Hooksett School Board will formulate goals and objectives. The goals and objectives may include but are not limited to the board functions of visions, structure, accountability, and advocacy. The following areas of board operations and relationships are representative of those in which objectives may be set and progress appraised:
1. Board meetings.
2. Policy development.
3. Fiscal management.
4. Board role in educational program development.
5. Board member orientation.
6. Board member development.
7. Board officer performance.
8. Board-Superintendent relationship.
9. Board-staff relationships.
10. Board-community relationships.
11. Legislative and government relationships.
12. Risk management.
Legal Reference: NH Code of Administrative Rules, Section Ed. 303.01 (g), Substantive Duties of School Boards
Adopted: November 15, 2005
Reviewed: March 3, 2015