Policies » Section D: Fiscal Management » DA: Fiscal Management Plan
Policy Date: 11/06/2001Download Policy Now
HSD File: DA
HOOKSETT SCHOOL DISTRICT
FISCAL MANAGEMENT PLAN
The Hooksett School Board recognizes the importance of excellent fiscal management in
managing public resources to achieve the goals of the educational plan of the Hooksett School
District. The Board will be vigilant in fulfilling its responsibilities to see that these funds are used
wisely to achieve the purpose for which they are allocated.
The Hooksett School District fiscal management plan seeks to achieve the following goals:
1. Engage in thorough advance planning to develop budgets and guide expenditures to achieve
the greatest educational returns and the greatest contributions to the educational program.
2. Establish levels of funding which will provide high quality education for the students of the
3. Use the best available techniques and processes for budget development and management.
4. Provide timely and appropriate information to the Board and staff with fiscal management
5. Establish and implement efficient procedures for accounting, audit, risk management,
investing, purchasing delivery, payroll, payment of vendors and contractors, and all other
areas of fiscal management.
Adopted: November 6, 2001